Coyote Moon Slot
Coyote Moon Slots is a gorgeous free online casino game that was created by International Gaming Technology (IGT). It has various features. Based on the casino games Wolf Run and Wild Wolf, this slot machine. It features 40 paylines and five reels. You may wager as little as 0.01 and as much as 50, with a 1,000 jackpot reward. The wolf backdrop matches the pokie’s wolf motif. All of the symbols in this game, including a hummingbird, a lizard, a deer, and a cow skull, are connected to a coyote’s way of life. There are also standard symbols like the Ace, King, Jack, 10, 9, and Queen.
The scatter in Coyote Moon Slot is a singing coyote logo.
- The wild serves as the game’s logo.
- There is just one bonus feature in this game, and it is unlocked by the scatter symbol.
This is a classic slot game that many gamers will want to try. Although it is currently very old, I believe many younger gamblers would like it as well. The Coyote Moon RTP is appealing, and the title provides unique gameplay and an appealing concept that will match the expectations of many gamers. Furthermore, some intriguing features can help this title compete with certain new slot machines.
Online Pokies Coyote Moon Details
One of IGT’s greatest is Online Pokies Coyote Moon Details. This classic pokie, which is accessible in clubs and casinos all over the world, is now available in the online casino real money. Coyote Moon has 40 paylines and enormous earning possibilities, as well as the ability to make large wins during the bonus round when all free spin payouts are doubled. Read our whole review below. Coyote Moon was initially produced by IGT as a land-based poker machine, accessible in clubs, taverns, and casinos. Coyote Moon has become a player favorite over the years, and when IGT began developing online pokies, it was one of the first games to make the transfer.
The online pokie version of Coyote Moon features the same gameplay as the land-based poker machine; however, this version can be played from the comfort of your own home – and it is entirely free. They originally began operations in 1994, when they also produced the first online casino, Gaming Pub Casino. They developed its Viper software in 2002, which had a significant impact on the company’s performance several years before the race. Cleopatra is a classic IGT slot machine that has five reels and a total of twenty paylines.
Coyote Moon: Gameplay and Winning Combinations
This coyote-themed game will appeal to anybody with an artistic eye. Coyote Moon has a beautiful and unique hand-drawn graphics style that works well with video graphics and music effects.
- Players will be plunged into a desert area at night, with light emanating from the background’s incredibly brilliant full moon. This creates an atmospheric game, especially when combined with soundtracks such as howling, owls, and crickets. When you win or activate the free bonus round, the serene nature soundtrack is disrupted by traditional slot celebration music.
- The theme pervades most areas of this online casino game, from reel details to symbols like a coyote howling at the moon and deer.
- The free spins function is the best component of the game since it allows you to earn extra credits without depleting your bankroll. The Coyote Moon emblem must show up five times on the reels to be eligible for the jackpot reward. You will receive 200 credits if it occurs four times, whereas three appearances will only net you 50 credits.
- Using the Coyote Moon slot machine has no bearing on whether you win or lose a spin. However, you might gain an advantage by playing a demo version to pick up some tips beforehand. Keep in mind that your chances of winning increase as you wager more paylines.
RTP, Wagering & Payouts
The free Coyote Moon slot machine is not one of IGT’s highest payout games. Other titles with greater RTP percentages include Da Vinci Diamonds and Cleopatra. Players cannot anticipate consistent profits with an RTP of only 93.75%. Furthermore, the highest predicted RTP is 94.98%, which is still lower than the industry average:
- RTP – 93.75%
- RTP Minimum/Maximum – 92.50%/94.98%
The topic of this slot is related to the New Zealand coyote, as the name indicates. This animal is essential in New Zealand folklore, frequently playing the role of the wise trickster – it’s only logical that he would throw wealth upon you!
- The Wild symbol features a coyote and may be used in place of any other regular symbol to create winning combos. The Rising Moon Bonus is also activated by a unique Dancing Indian emblem. The remaining illustrations depict a desert in North America, with elk and hummingbirds providing the finest yields. The Coyote Moon slot game’s wager limits are rather on the low side, which is terrible news for any big rollers out there. However, this makes the game a fantastic option for brand-new gamers.
- With 40 changeable paylines and 5-level options, you have a lot of versatility when choosing your wager. Consequently.
Online Casinos with Coyote Moon
For those wondering how to play the Coyote Moon in the online gambling platforms operating in New Zealand, we prepared a special table of top paying casinos with this slot on the board. At each of these casinos, you are free to make your deposit in various currency modes, including NZD, euro, pound, and dollar.
Even though our review team carefully reviewed all of the specified online casinos, you should still read the terms and conditions on the gaming platform’s website. Alternatively, you can always ask all of your strange questions by using the online chat on the chosen casino’s website, which will link you to the casino’s customer care staff. Remember that we only recommend casinos that are regulated and safe, as well as have fast withdrawal times and significant match bonus promos for beginners.
Pros & Cons of Coyote Moon Slot
Some people will be drawn to the hundreds of free spins offered. However, like with any online game, it may come down to chance, whether you go on several runs and hit all of the stacked wilds and scatters for huge potential rewards, or if you go for extended stretches without. Overall, it’s not exactly a “sure thing,” but Coyote Moon is a lot of fun.
- Eye-catching graphics
- Interesting topic
- Ambient sound effects
- Wilds stacked
- Bonus round with free spins
- The base game has a modest return.
- Playing may be costly.